The STEELMAN 99563 1/2-Inch Drive Impact Flip Socket, 7/8″ x 15/16″ was designed to save you time. This dual-ended, 6-point metric flip impact socket allows you to work on both 19mm and 21mm lug nuts or fasteners without having to constantly switch sockets. It’s constructed of hardened chromoly steel to withstand high-torque applications. Fitting easily over an impact extension or onto an impact wrench’s extended anvil this socket’s recessed edges provide the most accurate fit possible, gripping fasteners by the sides and not the edges which results in reduced slippage and rounding/fastener damage. Whether you’re a professional mechanic or just love to work on your own cars and vehicles, this flip impact socket is a must for working efficiently!
- DOUBLE ENDED – Unique double ended design gives you two sockets’ worth of use out of a single tool
- SIZE – 1/2-Inch drive socket features two ends, one for 7/8″ fasteners and one for 15/16″ fasteners
- DURABLE STEEL – Socket is made from durable chromoly steel that can withstand high-torque applications
- CORROSION RESISTANT – Socket is coated with a rust and corrosion resistant black oxide protective finish
- LASER ETCHED CALLOUTS – Size information is permanently laser etched onto the socket’s surface
- 6-POINT SOCKET – 6-Point socket grips the sides of fasteners reducing the chance of wear or rounding
- EXCEEDS STANDARDS – Designed and constructed to exceed ASME tool performance standards