58-PY4003 NON-CHLORINATED BRAKE PARTS CLEANER, CASE of 12 x 13 oz.
Blast away deposits with a powerful blend of chlorine-free solvents designed to clean brake parts and CV joints. The premium formula removes brake dust, brake fluid, oil, grease, gum, varnish, sludge and carbon deposits instantly, without leaving residue. A fast cleaning, fast drying aerosol spray that can be used directly on brake pads, linings and other friction parts.
- Removes gum, varnish, sludge, carbon deposits, brake fluid, oil & brake dust instantly
- Use directly on pads, linings & other frictional parts
- Cleans carburetors, chokes, PCV valves & throttle linkages
- Excellent drying time, leaves no residue
- Contains no chlorinated solvents
HOW TO USE:
Use in well-ventilated, open areas. Simply hold can upright 4-6 inches from part and spray. Use the attached extension tube for hard to reach areas.
Why do brake parts need to be cleaned?
Since brake systems are friction-based, brake dust tends to build up on brake parts, along with dirt and grime from the road. As one of the most vital components of your vehicle, regular maintenance is important to ensure safety and prolong the life of your brake system.