CHALLENGER 44018 LIFTS
Taking Pride in Crafting Automotive Lifts to the Highest Standards
Challenger 44018 – 18,000 Lbs.
4-Post Automotive Lift — CALL FOR BEST PRICE
(Includes delivery within continental US)
Challenger Lifts 18,000 lb. capacity medium duty 4 post lift s great for shops servicing light and medium duty vehicles. The 44018 auto lift features a superior lifting system with high tensile strength lift chain and sealed roller bearings for maximum reliability. Heavy Duty cylinder provides optimum lifting with minimum maintenance and an offset flared post column design provides rigidity and stability.
NEW AR44018AR four post alignment truck lift package includes two 9,000 lb. capacity rolling jacks (RJ9000), stainless steel turning radius gauges and internal airline kit for dual rolling jack operation. Our 18,000 lb. alignment rack is the perfect compliment to any medium duty automotive service operation. With 22″ wide runways, 17 level locking heights, a 4 wheel alignment range from 98” – 206”, a maximum 2 wheel alignment of 220”, 141-1/2″ overall width and 311-1/2″ overall extended length, the AR44018AR is the right rack for wheel alignment and other general service work.
Model 44018AR four post truck lifts feature double radius gauge cut outs, dual rear slip plates, internal airline kit, and single point air actuated lock release with 17 level working alignment heights. With a 4 wheel alignment range from 98” – 206” and a maximum 2 wheel alignment of 220”, our 44018AR alignment rack four post truck lifts provide alignment capability for medium duty transit vehicles. Turning radius gauges and rolling jacks are sold separately.
Challenger 44018 Automotive Lift – Key Features
- 18,000 lb. capacity
- Superior lifting system with Heavy-Duty leaf chain and sealed roller bearings provides maximum reliability and durability
- One piece roll formed decks for added strength and a uniform flat surface area
- Built-in internal track accommodates rolling jacks or oil pain
- Continuously engaged mechanical lock provides technician safety
- Non-skid diamond plate texture runways provide positive vehicle tire traction to minimize slipping
- 22 ” runways for wide track vehicles and no runway adjustment
- Single point mechanical lock release allows technician to disengage columns simultaneously
- Accommodates up to 236-inch wheelbase (long version)
- Optional 9,000 lb. rolling jacks and 32 gallon oil drain pan provide complete optimization for your Heavy-Duty 4-Post servicing needs
- 230 V – 60 Hz – 1 phase power required (other electrical options available)
Challenger 44018 Specifications
(44018 Series 4-Post Service Lift)
|Maximum Capacity||18,000 lbs.|
|Width Between Columns||204″|
|Width Between Decks||36″/54″|
|Down Position Height||7-1/4″|
|Maximum Lifting Height||78-3/4″|
|Power Requirements||230vac, 60Hz, 1ph, 23amp|
|Shipping Weight||3,930 lbs.|